Zeus
What is your IGN?
My Minecraft ingame game name is Bengalsforlife

What is your Discord?

My discord tag is Bengalsforlife#9708

What is your age?

I am currently seventeen years old and am a senior in high school

What is your Time zone?

I live in Southern California, which is in the Pacific Standard Time time zone.

When did you first join Blaze Gaming Vanilla servers?

I first joined blaze servers several years ago, about season 4 of skyblock, during the high of the payout competitions. I then took a break from the server when the skyblock player base dropped, also because of personal issues. I have joined and been active on the server.

What server do you mostly play on Blaze Gaming Vanilla?

I mostly have played on the skyblock server, however, I have also played a decent amount of time on the survival server. I have not played on the creative server because my spawn in the world always causes my game to crash

Why are you applying to be a staff member for Blaze Gaming Vanilla?

I am applying to a staff position on this server because I love this server and the staff leaders of this server. I am sad to see the player base drop, leaving this server a shadow of what it used to be. I want to help restore this server to its former glory.

What makes you different from other applicants?

What makes me different then other applicants is that I used to work for this server previously. Although I did leave ungracefully, I have had other work experience such as working acquiring leadership positions in several nationally recognized clubs

What would you do to make the server a more enjoyable experience?

To make the server a more enjoyable experience, as stated previously, I want to contribute to the return of the player base and also provide a experience for the players of enjoyment by answering all questions that may arise and settling any disputes or arguments that may arise with kindness and compassion, while also understanding that order can and should be maintained in all circumstances.

Would you like to add anything else?

If a resume of the clubs and work experience talked about above would be beneficial, please send me a message on discord and I will provide this as soon as possible