PLAY.MC-BLAZE.COM
0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Skyblock Greek Trading Tags

I think you should be able to trade tags. I would be nice to be able to buy tags with money instead of needing to spend tokens since I always waste tokens on tags instead of saving for better things (might just be a me problem though of wasting tokens on tags though).

Meester_Ritchie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
T-REX
MistahRitchie
MistahRitchie
T-REX
Thats a you problem.
Grind more tokens :)

Personally I dont think we should be able to trade tags.

Meester_Ritchie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Vanilla Staff Team
Donator
T-REX
MistahRitchie
MistahRitchie
T-REX
Achievements, PvE (although we do get inconsistent reports on which mobs are giving tokens, if any, so not 100% sure on this method), clue scrolls, dailies and pets.
Also there are the pouches from Mystery man.
Aswell as the buying from other players which i see you trying atm.
I may have missed some methods but not too sure. Hopefully something @Terminated could answer?

Could be something for us to check how many tokens are possible at what frequency for each of the above.

I do not know if pve is working or gives many tokens, nobody really sells token pouches, and you rarely get token pouches from mysteryman (unless I am just unlucky) and if people get them, again, nobody sells them.

Though I could just take a while the token counter to change with pve.

Terminated

Vanilla Manager
Management
Vanilla Staff Team
Tags are definitely meant to be exclusive items bought or got in a limited time only. We do occasionally and plan to bring tags that were previously out and now discontinued back into the tokenshop or other shops on skyblock so that people that missed them can have a chance at them. Trading tags would remove the exclusivity and would disuade people from playing in that limited time and choosing to purchase it because people could just trade tags whenever.

Another issue could be with alt accounts people could buy a lot of tags on alts and then trade it to others later.