JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Declined Suqarcube's Staff Application Form

Suqarcube

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
Suqarcube

2 ) Discord contact
Sugarcube#3195

3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
I would handle the situation by politely intervening and asking why there was an argument in the first place then I would help resolve the situation by handling it privately off of Pixelmon and bringing it onto another platform such as Discord.

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?

I would politely tell them to stop the first time. Of course, if they continue to do numerous times, disciplinary action would be taken place and I will continue to verbally remind them to stop, along with discussing the rules behind it so that they would understand.

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?

If a player is constantly being disruptive and insulting others, I would handle the situation by verbally telling them to stop even if I have to do so multiple times. If nothing changes with my first attempts, further disciplinary action will be taking place.

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?

I would say that I'm just as equal as every applicant that applies for a staff position, but to me it would be an amazing opportunity to be a helpful member on your team.

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?

Apart from working on certain days of the week, I usually spend about 6-8 hours a day playing.

8 ) What time zone are you playing on?

Pacific Standard Time

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?

I haven't played Pixelmon a lot, maybe a few months since I used to play on Terra, but I know enough to help assist the others around me. I'm very knowledgable when it comes to basic questions regarding Pokemon or Pixelmon itself, but I also know how to get around with the commands in game as well. Of course, I don't know everything which is why I also rely on the Internet for some assistance on my end to help others. c:

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.

Not that I know of apart from me having to work. c:

11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
I mainly play on Inferno!