JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Suqarcube's Application (Re-Apply)

Suqarcube

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
Suqarcube

2 ) Discord contact
Suqarcube#3195

3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
I would first handle the situation by handling it privately off of Pixelmon and onto another platform such as Discord. I would listen to both sides of the story and view how words were taken in the situation. I would like to resolve things in which it does not require a ban/jail/kick etc. I would rather fix the issue in a fair mannered way to where everyone will end up being happy. Of course, if the issue is present yet again, I will take the required actions to end the problem and make sure it does not happen again.

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?
I would Inform the player that it is against the rules and will not be tolerated within main chat. I would also let them know that Swearing/Racism/Homophobia etc. is not allowed on the server. If they continue to bypass the filter they will get muted, if continued a perm mute will be given.

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
I would handle the situation by giving the player a warning first and inform them of their actions along with how they can better themselves and their actions down the road. I would like to help them grow and learn from their actions. If the issue continues to be a problem especially after a warning has been given, they will be muted and staff will be informed of the situation.

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?
I would say that I am as equal as every other applicant that applies, but I know I do my best to go above and beyond to help others in every way possible. I like to help out players everyday, especially the new players on the server regardless when staff is on or not on. I like to help out as much as I can whether it be simple questions towards Pixelmon itself or even reporting players who break the rules. My goal is to help improve the server in any way I can possible and it makes my day better just being able to support the Blaze community. I have a decent amount of players who would vouch in my behalf.

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
As of right now I work about 4-5 days a week some days are opening shifts while others are closing shifts. I can get on days that I get off early of course, but on my days off I will definitely be on for most of the day to either complete my needed hours as a staff member or to even be on to lend a hand throughout the day.

8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
Pacific Standard Time.

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?
I don't know everything, but I do have a wide variety of knowledge when it comes to Pixelmon. I know the commands fairly well along with knowing spawn rates, loot rates, and the dex. If a player has an issue in the server with commands or finding a specific pokemon, I either help out by looking up for them or give them the riight command that has the right information. If I don't know the answer to a certain question, I can always look it up and give them the most accurate information as I can. I have no problem lending a hand just to help another player.

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.
As I said about my job, I told my boss that they can call me in if needed be. If that happens, I'll of course let the staff know in advance if I head into work and of course when I should be on next.

11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
I mainly play on Inferno, but I will get on Aqua if needed be.