Arctic_Fox_9

Helper
Helper
Vanilla Staff Team
  • What is your IGN? Arctic_Fox_9
  • What is your Discord? Arctic_Fox_9#8376
  • What is your age? 15
  • What is your Timezone? PT/Pacific time
  • When did you first join Blaze Gaming Vanilla servers? 2019-2021 when on I'm active about 70-80% of the time.
  • What server do you mostly play on Blaze Gaming Vanilla? Greek Skyblock
  • Why are you applying to be a staff member for Blaze Gaming Vanilla? Honestly, I want to be a part of the server and help it out however I can. I love playing on Blaze because it's a nice and friendly( most of the time) environment. I've played on this server for a good time and have seen people come and go, I love how it doesn't matter if they're staff or not everyone likes to help each other out. Because of this, I would like to be a person that people know they can come to for help and feel welcomed by on the server.
  • What makes you different from other applicants? Well nothing, I'm just another player who loves blaze and is looking to be a part of the server. I don't think I have many traits that are different from everyone else. Maybe hospitality but that's not much needed because everyone has it so I don't know what makes me different from the others. I do know that I'm going to continue playing and helping others even if I don't become a staff member.
  • What would you do to make the server a more enjoyable experience? I would continue doing what I'm already doing helping out players and making the server a more welcoming place than it already is. As well as being Active as much as I can on the server.
  • Would you like to add anything else? Probably worth mentioning I was banned for exploiting but have learned from my mistakes and won't exploit or break the rules knowingly again. And good job to the rest of the staff you're all doing a great job. I will be online as much as possible, I'm starting in-person school next school year so I will be on a little less but still as much as I possibly can.