0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Staff Application Dref

Dref

• What is your IGN? DreamIsTaken_

• What is your Discord? Dref#1526

• What is your age? 16

• What is your Timezone? CET

• When did you first join Blaze Gaming Vanilla servers? around 1.5 years ago

• What server do you mostly play on Blaze Gaming Vanilla? I like skblock the most

• Why are you applying to be a staff member for Blaze Gaming Vanilla? Because i wanna be a staff member on a server and i really like to help people from
  • griefers or hackers or anything. It has been my dream for 3 years now to be a staff on any server. I used to play on my alt acc on this server and i really like it, thats why i chose this one.

• What makes you different from other applicants? That i am very excited and i will do my job serious but i am also funny, i will do everything to make people happy on the server and i will promote it alot. If i dont get accepted that just sucks, but i will keep trying and i always have a good server to play on!

• What would you do to make the server a more enjoyable experience? Just being nice to people, help people and make sure that they have fun with no cheater or anything. I always like to talk to people so i am probably just starting conversations with random players.

• Would you like to add anything else? 1. I am not a dream stan, i had to change it cuz i wanted to help someone for his video. 2. I am gonna start making youtube video's and streams so is it ok if i can do that on this server to also promote it. 3. I just wanna say i love the server and keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Terminated

Vanilla Manager
Management
Vanilla Staff Team
Thanks for the application but we need a correct ign for you to apply for staff.

Denied