Vanilla Staff Team
GREEK SKYBLOCK: SEASON 10
Blaze vanilla is excited to announce the release of Skyblock map 10, with lots of nice feature additions and updates to things that blaze is home to you are sure to enjoy the whole season as well as a whole host of quality of life changes to make your experience smoother. Skyblock S10 will be releasing on Saturday, 13th March @ 2PM EST.
ISLAND TOP COMPETITION
Skyblock season 10 will be moving to having an 8 week length map rather than 6 weeks, meaning 7 payouts instead of 5. We felt that with community support we have enough features to keep people going for the extended period and we think it will turn out nicely for everyone.
We decided to add MCMMO top to our payouts this season. One payout in week 4 and 1 in the final payout week of the season. You can view this by doing /mctop.
- 20/03/2021 --> Island TOP Payout 1
- 27/03/2021 --> Island TOP Payout 2
- 03/04/2021 --> Island TOP Payout 3
- 10/04/2021 --> Island TOP Payout 4
- 10/04/2021 --> MCMMO TOP Payout 1
- 17/04/2021 --> Island TOP Payout 5
- 24/04/2021 --> Island TOP Payout 6
- 1/05/2021 --> Island TOP Payout 7
- 1/05/2021 --> MCMMO TOP Payout 2
- 1st. $45 Paypal and $35 Buycraft
- 2nd. $25 Paypal and $15 Buycraft
- 3rd. $10 Paypal and $10 Buycraft
- 4th. $10 Buycraft
- 5th. $5 Buycraft
- Achievement Top #1. $5 Buycraft
- Mcmmo Top #1. $5 Buycraft
- 1st. $315 Paypal and $245 Buycraft
- 2nd. $175 Paypal and $105 Buycraft
- 3rd. $70 Paypal and $70 Buycraft
- 4th. $70 Buycraft
- 5th. $35 Buycraft
- Achievement Top #1. $35 Buycraft
- /mctop #1. 10$ Buycraft
The IS-TOP Competition will end on 1st May 2021. All Islands which set their /is setpaypal and/or their /is setdiscord automatically agree to the following rules listed here and are hereby entered for the competition: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YYBlPkatYzwGRcfP4wJryJPrTfBEebfqp67lqvnGi-M
With the new season of course we had to introduce 7 brand new tags for you to enjoy. They can all be purchased from the /tokenshop and will vary in price based on how they look.
The most superior tag by far though is the completely custom SeasonX tag which implements never before seen colours into minecraft with a vibrant pink and purple:
You can see the other added tags below:
We know that many people love the idea of cluescrolls so we decided to take them to an entirely new level for season 10 with a completely new tier of scroll as well as many changes to clues, rewards and how they play out in general!
Introducing the Mythic Cluescroll. This prestigious scroll contains only the most difficult quests for players looking for a challenge. Dont worry though, the loot inside will surely set you up for life containing only the best items that can be obtained anywhere!
The scroll contains many masks, high tier only pouches, even glazed terracotta and netherite blocks! Happy clue solving!
In addition to this massive new release there have been many smaller updates to give some love to the existing scrolls. These are things like:
- All scrolls now have slightly fewer total clues to complete (we felt some were a bit too difficult)
- all PVE related scroll clues have had the numbers reduced significantly. We hate killing nemesis as much as you!
- Lots of new clues added to every tier such as a few more type in chat as well as riddles
- Every single reward in cluescrolls has been looked at and many have been adjusted, replaced or completely removed to be replaced with much better more rewarding stuff! You can expect to find much better things no matter which scroll you're completing these days!
Random PvP Bosses
This is a feature that we have wanted to implement into skyblock for a long time now. Starting from season 10 we will have bosses that spawn every 5 hours into /warp pvp. These will spawn at a few random locations and will be announced in chat. The top 3 damagers will receive a crate key depending on the damage that they dealt to the boss. Only go with the best armor and weapons or you may die at the hands of the manticore:
I wont spoil too many of the details for this boss but good luck beating it! You can obtain boss spawn eggs too from various places such as cluescrolls as well as obviously the random spawn every 5 hours in the warzone.
Token Shop Updates
We got lots of feedback through the lets chat on potential items to add to the tokenshop and we didn't disappoint! We have been through all the items in the shop, adjusting prices where players may have been getting ripped off sometimes as well as adding completely new and never before seen token shop items so that people can benefit.
List of additions:
- All the new season tags (see above)
- All custom enchant runes in small and large packages allowing you to enchant your gear all day long
- Weapon Enchant slot orbs
- Armor enchant slot orbs
- Whitescrolls & Blackscrolls
- Holy whitescrolls
- low & mid tier sell chests
in addition to this the pet rare candy price has been significantly lowered due to popular demand.
Season 9 saw the release of a brand new pets system and we are so glad that we put the time into that because they are amazing. This doesn't mean however that they cannot get better! Based on feedback from the community these are the changes made to inventory pets for season 10!
2 brand new pets, slowpoke and arceus, take a look below:
General changes to other pets are as follows:
- Dusclops pet has left the server - Unfortunately their knockback resistance ability was messing with some events, sorry!
- Sylveon's health boost effect has been buffed to last much longer
- Arcanine's speed boost effect has had a massive range increase
- Aerodactyl's jump boost effect has had a range increase too
- Jirachi pet has received quite a few more brand new items into it's loot pool including custom enchants
Achievements worked really well for season 9 but we have still updated them a little bit:
- All achievements now give 25 Tokens instead of 10 tokens
- achievment lines now have special rewards midway through them as well as at the end!
- All block breaking achievements have been significantly lowered
Island Core Changes
- As seen last season the island top, warps and team gui have been replaced with steve heads to combat lag issues. This will be remedied soon with a different solution allowing more customisation!
- /is coop has been implemented into Season 10 allowing you to temporarily (until server reboot or you remove them) give a person MEMBER permissions on your island. They will be able to do anything a member can do after you /is coop add (name) them and to remove them you can /is coop remove (name). You can list all your current coop members with /is coop list.
- As introduced at the end of last season we've got the St. Patricks crate available to purchase until the end of march with exclusive tags, brand new packages and lots of goodies to keep you going throughout Season 10 of skyblock!
Take a look below:
Small Changes & QOL
- Hippocampus Kit received a buff to it's unbreaking and it's fortune levels making it slightly better than zeus!
- Lots more chat reactions added to each section
- Reduced the damage and health on every single pve mob slightly to help aid slightly less experienced players
- Exp boosters in crates have been buffed a LOT
- /warp info has received a lot of updates with new npcs and information to help out anyone struggling
- /hoppers has got some information alongside the purchaseable hoppers saying what they do now
- /pets help updated with all the new pets
- lots of fixes to /duel arenas with permissions as well as commands
We have a few Events running this weekend on the Network - Here they are!
ALL REWARDS ARE FOR ANY VANILLA SERVER, SURVIVAL OR SKYBLOCK
SATURDAY @ 12pm EST - Run Or Die Event on survival
SUNDAY @ 3PM EST - Global TNT Tag Event
Global events will take place every 2 weeks from release and vanilla events every week in between on Saturday and Sundays!
20.9 KB Views: 38
20.9 KB Views: 38