PLAY.MC-BLAZE.COM
0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Rinction's Hopefully Last Application!

Rinction

My username is weird but at the end of the month I can switch it back to Rinction.

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
Tooby_12323152

2 ) Discord contact
Ranky#5912

3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
If there were two arguing players disrupting peace I would make sure that we go in another form of messaging like discord so the other people in the chat don't get disrupted. After we are in discord I will hear both sides and judge depending on the situation. If the situation gets way to out of and I will tell them that they have to agree on something or they will get muted.

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?

If there is a player trying to bypass the profanity filter I will let them know that it is not allowed to use that language because they will most likely offend many people and if they continue to bypass they will be muted or if it is very bad then banned.

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
If a player is disruptive and insulting others I would be sure to tell them it's not ok and tell them to check the rules. Depending on how much they are disrupting or offending they will get a punishment.

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?

You would choose me over other applicants because I can almost always get on if you need me for something, I am very fair if there is a situation where I'm needed and I can help out with questions people might have. I also have lots of experience with Pokémon. I also have been staff on another Pixelmon server so I have experience.

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?

Usually in a week I play 1-2 hours a day.

8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
I play in the Eastern Standard time zone.

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?
I have been playing Pokémon games since 2012 so I know a lot about Pixelmon such as breeding, prices, Pixelmon commands and if I find out there is something I don't know I will learn about it and know for next time.

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.

I can be very friendly to others and joke around to make people enjoy playing the server more.

11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
I mainly play on Inferno.

Thank You For Reading my Application!! ❤