0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

RandomMachine Staff Application

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)

RandomMachine

2 ) Discord contact

RandomMachine#4373

3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?

It would vary based on the circumstances (i.e. if one of the involved is a repeat offender and known for causing issues) but generally I prefer to change topics in chat and encourage the involved players to calm down on their own rather than confront and warn. However if that fails warning would be given with screenshots and further actions will be taken if needed.

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?

Warn, if in discord delete the message, and remind the player that the filter is there for a reason as not everyone is ok with that language being used.

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?

I would dm/private message the player(s) first and remind them that they have been in trouble before, followed by progressively stricter punishments such as mutes for increasing periods of time, temporary or even permanent removal of discord rank if applicable, ending in possible temp bans and perm bans if necessary.

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?

Though I'm new to the server itself, I am fairly familiar with the mod pack but more importantly I have several years of experience as a mod and admin for large discord servers belonging to popular twitch streamers as well as for their stream chats. In addition I have been an in-game chat mod for a mobile game for a year+ and finally I am currently the Senior Admin for a small Minecraft network with varying game modes such as Anarchy, SMP, Survival, etc.. with console access giving me over a year worth of experience with plugins, troubleshooting, and similar responsibilities.

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?

I currently have 50 hours play time over the course of roughly 3-4 days

8 ) What time zone are you playing on?

EDT

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?

Honestly less than many of the other applicants, however I know enough to help your average new player and my previously mentioned experience with moderation and administrative responsibilities are my true strengths.

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.

I believe I've said everything related to the subject however I would add that in addition to the experience I have already mentioned, I am also more than willing to learn and do other duties as needed. In addition most of that experience was with paper/spigot, not forge, and though I am confident in my abilities to learn if needed it will be something I would need some time to familiarize with.

11 ) What server do you mainly play on?

Aqua is life.