PLAY.MC-BLAZE.COM
0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Moxxie's staff application

Moxxieee

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN) Moxxieee

2 ) Discord contact Moxxie#2637

3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
If two players are arguing and disrupting the peace I would ask politely if they could stop. If they don't stop I will have to talk to them either if they don't have discord the I'll have to private message on Minecraft (/msg [player]) to get the reason why it happened, If they did have discord I will dm them exactly why they argued about it.

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?
if the person were bypassing the profanity filter then I would tell them that if they were talking to somebody and bypassed the filter the person would get offended and if they would continue bypassing the filter then I would kick them. If they come back continuing to bypass then I would temp ban them for 6 days 7 hours and 17 minutes. if they continued after the temp ban then I would perm ban them.

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
If they were disruptive and insulting others then I will tell them that's not ok what they are doing and I would tell them they have to carefully read the rules again

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?
If you would choose me over another applicant because most of my free time I get on, and if a person needs help or they ask questions because they don't know how to play Pixelmon or they don't know about a certain thing like for a ex: Where do I find a zacian? My reply would be: do /pwiki zacian.

7 ) How many hours a week do you play in our community servers?
I play mostly play 7 hours in a week which is 49 hours a week. but if a mod needs me I cam get on anytime.

8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
I play in the Mountain time zone.

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?

I've been playing Pokemon for about 4 to 5 years so I know lots of Pixelmon, like breeding and ev training, and prices. I know a few some of the Pixelmon commands, and if there was any commands I don't know now and I learn it in the future then I will remember it and tell a player if they need help with it.

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know?
Nope!

11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
Inferno