JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

LacrimaNera_ Staff Application

LacrimaNera_ Staff Application
1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
LacrimaNera_
2 ) Discord contact
LacrimaNera_#8308
3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
I would calmly make them stop, making them first take it to the dm’s. If the arguments becomes more serious I would give them a warning and if they keep on going I would go for a mute.
4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?
I would first give them a warning and then mute him/her.
5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
I would try to calm him down, give him a warning and the necessary punishment if they keep on going
6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?
I think that I would be a good pick for the staff team because I have been playing pixelmon on this server for the past 2 years, both as a player and as staff. I’m good at explaining things and always open to help others. I have a good knowledge of the rules and all the in-game features.
7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
Around 25 hours a week
8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
GMT+2
9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?
Since I’ve been playing for a long time I can say that I have a good knowledge over almost everything, from breeding to creating good teams, working in a clan and farming.
10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.
I would love to come back as staff, since it was one of the best times I had on this server, unfortunately I had to leave for some health reasons.
11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
I mainly play on aqua, but I hop on inferno once In a while