0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Declined hero_sans Application

Waluigi

IGN:
hero_sans

Discord:
hero_sans#3783

How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?:
I would start by asking what the players have to say about situation, and see how they would have resolved it on their own. If they decide to say that they wouldn't do anything, then I would politely ask them to calm down and tell them not to do it again. If they continue I will provide them with the appropriate punishment, according to the Staff Guidelines of Blaze Gaming.

What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?:
I would do my best to stop them from attempting to bypass the filter. If they continue then I would mute them and tell other Staff to be aware of their punishment.

If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?:

I would ask them to please stop and ask them to be aware of that others are being disturbed and that insulting each other isn't going to help the situation. I would also warn them both for disruptive behavior. And log their punishments.

Why would we choose you over another applicant?:

I should be chosen over another applicant, because I've worked for Blaze Gaming before. I was known as ThanosCqr and Waluiqi back when I was Staff. But I know how the server still works, while me being almost done with school I ready to restart on the server.

How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?:

Around 1-3 hours on Weekdays, and 2-5 hours on Weekends.

What time zone are you playing on?:

I am in the Eastern Standard Timezone (EST).

What do you know about Pixelmon?:

I known that the main Pixelmon team was disbanded and two new versions of Pixelmon rose; which are Generations (Dark), and Reforged (the one you are using).

Any additional information you would like us to know.

I would like to remind you that I have been Staff on here before, so I know how things should work.

What server do you mainly play on?

Inferno.