0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Declined hero_sans Application (v2)

Waluigi

IGN:
hero_sans

Discord:
hero_sans#3783

How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?:
What I would do is ask them in separate Private Messages why they are fighting, and then ask them how they could resolve the argument. If they choose to continue, I would take necessary action on both on them.

What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?:
I would ask them not to do it because the Server is meant to be a friendly one and it is against he Rules to swear in any form. Of course I would warn them.

If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?:
I would tell them to stop because if they continue they could be punished. If they refuse to then the appropriate punishment would be given.

Why would we choose you over another applicant?:
I should be chosen over another applicant, because of my experience with Blaze Gaming. I did resign, but I wish I could take it all back. Working with Blaze Gaming was always the highlight of my day, good or bad; Blaze Gaming was there for me.

How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?:
Around 1-3 hours on Weekdays, and 2-5 hours on Weekends.

What time zone are you playing on?:
I am in the Eastern Standard Timezone (EST).

What do you know about Pixelmon?:
I know that once the original Pixelmon was discontinued, two new versions sprouted, which were Pixelmon Generations and Pixel Reforged. Pixelmon Reforged is the current one in which Blaze Gaming is using.

Any additional information you would like us to know.
I would like to say sorry for the problems, I had caused during my time as Staff.

What server do you mainly play on?
Inferno.