PLAY.MC-BLAZE.COM
0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

extremegames08 / TAJ staff application form

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN) extremegames08
2 ) Discord contact TACO#3732
3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace? first i would message them to chill out or calm down and to not mess with the other people
4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter? first i would tell them to stop but then if they dont stop after i ask them to if i have the power to kick them i would and warn the otherwise i would ask a higher ranking mod or admin to warn them for me
5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them? first i would message them and ask them to stop if they continue to go on i would ask a higher ranking mod or admin to kick them or help me with the situation
6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant? you would choose me over another applicant because im on your sever consistantly or almost everyday and i enjoy helping other people and dont want to have helper or try and get to mod so i can abuse the powers
7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers? i usually play about 35 hours a week and sometime about 40
8 ) What time zone are you playing on? PST or pacific standard time
9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon? i know about sertain rarities of pokemon i know about a good amount of held items and i know about a lot of evolutions of pokemon
10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know. i get out of school mon-friday at 3:15 PST so i cannot be on, on the weekends
11 ) What server do you mainly play on? Inferno
12) How old are you? 13
Section B:
A) Player A is arguing with Player B in public chat over a Pokemon. Player B starts calling Player A names to taunt Player A, how would you settle this? i would give them a verbal warning first then if they dont listen i will contact a higher ranking mod or admin to kick them with a warning or help me deal with the situation
B) You are a helper, and another helper tells you how you should be doing your job, how would you react? i would react by telling them that they shouldnt be worring about me unless im abusing power and that they should be watching chat like how i will be
C) You are a helper and you think a mod is misusing their staff position, how would you handle this? if its a mod or sr mod i would message a admin such as dipperdan or apriest and if its and admin i would message blazejon
D) Player A is feeling harassed by Player B. Player B keeps DMing
/ if i am able to kick them with a warning stating to not do it again i would if not i am asking another higher ranking mod or admin to help me with the situation