0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pixelmon Ban Appeal

CPringlez

• IGN (CPringlez)
  • All servers
  • This is the first time being banned
  • Kaidusz banned me for being racist when I said that a Namibian Politican known as Adolf Hitler has no plans on world domination
  • Because what I said had nothing to do with Race, was literally in the the BBC news website
  • Evidence: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-55173605.amp
  • I know it hasn't been 3 days but I can not understand how saying a news headline from a few months ago is racist, yet people were talking about paedophilia which is actually a crime and get away with it.

If you can't unban me please tell me how it is racist even though the definition of racism is
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized. (Via the Oxford dictionary) yet I did not show prejudice, I did not discriminate and did not antagonise anybody.

Kaidusz

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Pixelmon Staff Team
Donator
Zeus
Kaidusz
Kaidusz
Zeus
Ban appeal accepted

Any references to historical figures like Adolf Hitler will result in an unappealable ban, this is your final warning