0 PLAYERS ONLINE
JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Declined B0T_Mystic Staff Aplication

1 ) In-Game Name (IGN)
B0T_Mystic

2 ) Discord contact
B0T_Mystic#4076

3 ) How would you handle two arguing players using that are disrupting the peace?
I'd tell them to stop the arguing as it is clearly not going anywhere also being unbiased is important for me because I don't want to go onto anybody side, I just want them to not disrupt the peace. If I see they keep going I start to give them a more serious warning as there shouldn't be a point where I need to tell them twice, if they decide to blow off my message and keep going at each other than it first starts off as 30 minutes mute for each of them and gets progressively higher if they start arguing even after their mutes. I would like to mention though, if one person is clearly in the wrong then I would have to be more stern on him then the other person but that wouldn't mean they get away easily, they'll be told they shouldn't engage next time for in the future.

4 ) What would you do to a player attempting to bypass the profanity filter?
Only one warning would be given then after that would be a mute for 1-2 hours depending on how much they are bypassing the profanity filter. If they are not only bypassing the profanity filter just to be disruptive but they are also directing it at someone, it would be a 12 hour mute after their warning because I don't tolerate people who harass others.

5 ) If a player is constantly disruptive and insulting others, how would you handle them?
I would tell him as straight as possible "Please do not to be disruptive or you will be muted, there is no need to insult others when you play the game and if they said something you don't agree with, don't be aggressive with them. Either ignore their comment or passively disagree with them."

6 ) Why would we choose you over another applicant?
I don't think I should be chosen over another applicant, I just think I could be of good help and I want to improve this server as I like it very much. I bought bronze rank within the first week of playing on the server because this is how good I think this server, I never buy ranks or anything for Minecraft servers. I want others to enjoy this server as much as I do.

7 ) How many hours a week do you play on our community servers?
Within these two weeks I have been playing, I have played for more than 50 hours. It may have been more but I am trying to balance my schoolwork, applying for colleges a year early, and my free time. This will not mean I won't be playing much.

8 ) What time zone are you playing on?
Pacific Standard Time

9 ) What do you know about Pixelmon?
I know mostly everything about pixelmon except its breeding aspect, but when it comes to Pokémon, I've been a fan of Pokémon since I was 5. I played most of the Pokémon games on my gameboys and nintendos. I'm a casual and competitive player and a shiny hunter.

10 ) Any additional information you would like us to know.
I don't have any intent to be more than a helper. I wouldn't hate going up from just being helper but I would be content if I were to just be a helper because that at least makes me know that I could have a good impact for this server. I also gave some ideas of a Pokémon UHC in the let's talk channel on the discord server.

11 ) What server do you mainly play on?
Aqua